Tool--10,000 days
Pink Floyd---Animals
Five of the things I've been listening to are....
The new Danko Jones. It doesn't come out till the 23rd. It's great. If you haven't heard them, do yourself a favor and do. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
![]()
Sabotage by Black Sabbath. Maybe my favorite Sabbath disk. I've been listening to alot of the first 8 Sabbath disks actually, but more of Sabotage.
![]()
The latest Scissorfight cd, Jaggernaut. Great stuff, once again, if you haven't heard them.....
![]()
Wolfmother. Good stuff, kind of like Cream with Robert Plant singing.
![]()
Pink Floyd's The Wall. Classic Floyd, nuff said.
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Tool--10,000 days
Pink Floyd---Animals
wolfmother as well..
tenacious d
the new single from jack whites new band, the raconteurs..some good stuff!
oasis
just been one of them weeks, not a good one either
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
the new Godsmack album..can't get enough of it
Revelation Theory's album
Project 86...love this band, every single album...is great..
Wolfmother.. it's been out for a while, but now gettin popularity in the US..
Johnny Cash
Indigenous
Alice Cooper
DMB
Oasis
clutch- regulator
down-stone the crow
bls- in this river
are in my win amp at the moment.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
just downloaded the new godsmack CD so thats what im listenin to
Bullistic: Love and Hate (doug gibson's band)
Gretchen: In the mean time
I love wolfmother..........course I'm a die-hard Zepp fan so that does come into play
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Bookmarks